The cluster management is supported by tti Technologietransfer und Innovationsförderung Magdeburg GmbH (tti) founded in 1992.
The object of the company is to promote the economic development in the region of Magdeburg and within the framework of European projects to promote innovation and technology transfer in Saxony-Anhalt.
tti is a business-oriented, commercially operating service provider. Its employees are mostly engineering graduates. The company offer a wide range of services from a single source:
- Corporate consulting,
- Support of companies in the development of national and international business and science contacts,
- Consultancy for energy-efficient production,
- Research and development management,
- Networking and network support,
- Business creation,
- Protection of intellectual property (patent rights),
- Project management of development, technology and process projects,
- Infrastructure development,
- Event management,
- Cooperation initiation,
- Product and technology development.
tti Technologietransfer und Innovationsförderung Magdeburg GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 391 744 35-20